18th EU HF Championship - 2011
European HF Championship is a 12-hour contest organized by the SCC and
has been running now since 1994 and
18th in turn. Every first Saturday in August, EU contesters compete for
the title of European Champion.
- use of DXCluster and other public QSO alerting assistance is now allowed for all categories. This includes, but is not limited to, DX Cluster-type networks, local or remote Skimmer and/or Skimmer-like technology and reverse beacon network.
- log submission via the Web robot submission page: http://lea.hamradio.si/scc/euhf/euhf_log_submission.htm
- shorter deadline for logs - 9 days after the contest
- participants who were disqualified or sanctioned in other contests in previous year shall result in dropping participant from the classification
- other minor changes
Please read the rules before the contest!
Logs by categories:
Bad / invalid calls in database: 3164
CW is still the king mode in EUHFC, as the majority of all participants
are in CW categories.
2011 again brought some new all time records including new EU records in
Stations listed below are not classified in EUHFC 2011 (being penalized in other contests in year 2010):
- RA3CW (red card in the CQWW SSB & CW CQWW 2010)
- YT2B (yellow card in the CQWW CW 2010 as one of the operators in YT5A team)
- HA8BE (yellow card in the CQ WPX SSB 2010)
- YL2PA (yellow card in the CQ WPX SSB 2010)
- YO8SS (disqualification in IARU 2010 as one of the operators in YP0A team)
- YO8DDP (in IARU 2010 as one of the operators in YP0A team)
- RX1CQ (claiming credit for false QSOs / generating and submitting fake logs)
Disqualified operator will not be classified in European HF Championship standings in the year following disqualification (2012).
All logs have been processed by computer and a lot of “hand” work has been done to review NIL (not in log) QSOs – app. 5500 this year.
the results and UBN reports are fully transparent and verifiable to a
large extent, UBN and the public. All irregularities and deviations from
the rules will
sanctioned to the principles
"zero tolerance and same for all". It is no coincidence that the
EUHFC contest counts as one of the contest for the WRTC 2014
qualification for European teams.
Our congratulations to the prize winners!
Next EUHFC will be held on 4th of August 2012!
SCC Contest Manager